When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce Bicycle Mega Thread + Serial Numbers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll have to get some good photos, the only shot I have of it is stolen off the Internet so miniscule. I collect Buffalo Pierce memorabilia, own a Pierce Arrow. Thus, I collect Pierce bikes before the sale to Emblem/Angola. I have two other chainless plus numerous other Pierce bikes, a picture attached of some of them. Note that, although not made by Pierce, picture also shows a Pierce Arrow child's wagon and a Pierce pedal car.

I just bought this chainless frame off Ebay, so if you wish you can look it up and see I probably paid too much. It is straight and solid, though, and serial number is 137692
May 2020 chainless serial number.jpg

Here are some pictures of the chainless Pierce frame, dating to circa 1908, again, any parts that would fit this I'd be interested in, thanksView attachment 1193991

View attachment 1193992

View attachment 1193993

View attachment 1193994
there are a few items for sale that might work for your bike.

this link is a search for Pierce in the for sale section of the cabe, bike parts.

This link is for a shaft drive gear set

Here is a fork, not a spring fork though

Here is a spring fork, period correct.

Here is a Pan American wheelset, circa 1901

There are a lot of parts out there.

When you get a chance, if you would share some more photos of your other bikes, especially that Racer...

thank you

Pierce

Thanks for the links to stuff for sale. Interesting, as the gear drive offered looks backwards for a Pierce, as I believe the gear teeth face forward to drive the wheel gear. The spring forks and the other fork are possibilities. I don't quite understand the wheels and hubs being offered, as they are touted for a Pan American yet have a chain gear on them, I thought all Pan Americans were chainless. Lots of fun and thanks again! David Coco Winchester Va.

I know one cant be greedy, nor can one own everything (cant kiss all the girls and so forth).... but really enjoy Buffalo Pierce products... if anyone has Buffalo badged bicycles or memorabilia for sale, I’m a “serious” buyer, as they say...have a lot of stuff but something new always seems to pop up....thanks [email protected]
Occasionally @sm2501 Scott, sells one. You might ask him.

To start with, I, like many people, am always looking for Pierce (Buffalo) bicycles, car stuff, memorabilia, and so forth.

I posted this elsewhere but thought it might be missed. A couple of decades ago, I was at a fairly small local show in Maryland. Walked up to a number of tables filled with bicycle lights, and jokingly asked the guy "Where's the Pierce light?" At the time, I didn't even know one existed. His reply was that sure, he had one in the truck, didn't think anyone would be interested in it. Showed it to me, and OK I'll give up the secret, when I asked how much he said 300. I bought it without even dickering. Bad thing, it's had plating stripped from it I think. Good thing, I have it in my sweaty little hand.

A Geo. N. Pierce "matchless" bicycle light is an interesting item, I think...

David Coco Winchester Va.

Does anyone have a year confirmed for when the Pierce chainless cushion frame with Spring fork went out of production?

Back