When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Moose

On Training Wheels
I have a Pierce shaft-drive bike that I would like to get an idea of its value for possible sale. I always planned to restore it but am running out of time to do so. It's not in the best shape, but certainly restorable. No tires (I think they were semi-pneumatic) wood/ steel rims, one of which is somewhat bent, one wooden handlebar grip is broken and possibly partly missing. Otherwise, it is complete with little or no rust.
Does anyone know where I might find out more about this bike?
Moose

Post up some photos. There have been a few threads on here concerning Pierce bicycles. V/r Shawn

20141212_132353.jpg
20141212_131906.jpg
20141212_131906.jpg
20141212_131906.jpg

Pierce

Please bear in mind that the purpose of my original post was to get some idea as to the value of this wonderful piece of history. I have had some questions related to how much I am asking for it and interest in purchasing it. I am sure that someone who is interested in buying it would not necessarily give me an accurate estimate of its value!

I would be interested in buying this bike if it comes up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be interested in adopting and keeping, not reselling this bike and giving it tender loving care, while hugging, carressing, kissing and loving it.

I have to admit - I would like to buy it tooo! Let me know when it is on sale. Not so sure that I would kiss the bike without knowing it first.

Back