When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey, planning to head down to SD for a couple days next weekend for my girl's bday . Might bring the bikes along. Probably stay over by the Gaslamp District. We should hang or maybe even get a little ride going.

Hey, planning to head down to SD for a couple days next weekend for my girl's bday . Might bring the bikes along. Probably stay over by the Gaslamp District. We should hang or maybe even get a little ride going.
bummer, I am planning on heading up to SF to see my lady for my birthday. If i am still around this weekend, I would like to hang out.

Wow ... great story .. very-interesting bicycle .. thank you for sharing. Lemme know
how to acquire one of those Schwinn BM ovals ... am serious ... no pm's ...

[email protected]

Thanks volksboy57 ..........

............patric cafaro

Don't toss the frame, bike is too cool.... maybe Tin machine can repair the frame for you, seems like he can work wonders with farmes!!

Don't toss the frame, bike is too cool.... maybe Tin machine can repair the frame for you, seems like he can work wonders with farmes!!

I am not tossing out anything :)
I'm talking to a guy about a frame fix as we speak. Hopefully if it gets repaired we can get a full run down of the process in photos :D

cool, that is a great bike, love the brake arm, pedals, chainwheel.... yes, please, keep us updated. :)

Back