When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Pierce Buffalo TOC collection for sale, two shaft drives and more

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Trimacar

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have one Pierce chain drive bike, two Pierce shaft drive bikes, and a shaft drive frame with fork and extra gear set. I would like to sell them as a group, and pickup in Winchester Virginia. Missing some parts, study pictures please. All the chainless are seat suspension. I have two covers for rear gear sets, one has either some fiber glass repair or is fiber glass reproduction. One frame has some apparent repairs, thus the spare frame.

All are Buffalo Pierce Cycles with appropriate badges, except frame, and all date, in my opinion, to the 1902-1908 era.

If you wish more pictures please email me at [email protected] , I'll try to get pictures you request.

These are not perfect bikes, they are as found, but a chance for one to get a LOT of Pierce history in one fell swoop. I'm not a bicycle collector, I'm a Pierce Arrow collector, but will do my best to answer any questions.

My collection just got too big, I'm keeping three significant Pierce bicycles and would like to move the others on to appreciative collectors. thanks David Coco Winchester Va. [email protected]

IMG_6430.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

IMG_6438.jpg

Back