When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce cushion fork repair

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll have to try and dig up some pics, I'm not very good at organizing and storing photos, I know I have taken pics of various projects over the years... but finding them is another story.

Here is a few I found on my phone, outdoor fireplace project, porch rebuild at my sons house, and a blacksmithing project.

20180909_192753.jpg

20180915_183738.jpg

20180122_215853.jpg

FB_IMG_1551360972414.jpg

FB_IMG_1551360961998.jpg

FB_IMG_1551360785384.jpg

FB_IMG_1551360756052.jpg

FB_IMG_1551360530896.jpg

FB_IMG_1551360482929.jpg

You could check on The Wheelmen Forum and also on their facebook. There's many skilled craftsmen in that club that have either restored or repaired early stuff.

Last edited:
Your only seeing part of the patio... 1400 SF total, this spring I will be finishing the firepit area, plus the outdoor grilling area which wont be fancy... just my grill and smoker and I'll be building a rolling island work space. Then comes the landscaping... 3 years start to finish working on it when I have time.

Btw.. the fireplace wasnt too hard to build, I got my plans from www.backyardflare.com they have many styles of outdoor fireplaces that can be owner built, plans are only $40 and I think right now they are running a half price sale on several designs.
I think I only have $1200-1500 in it total. Which is very affordable if you can handle cinder blocks.

Btw.. the fireplace wasnt too hard to build, I got my plans from www.backyardflare.com they have many styles of outdoor fireplaces that can be owner built, plans are only $40 and I think right now they are running a half price sale on several designs.
I think I only have $1200-1500 in it total. Which is very affordable if you can handle cinder blocks.

Feel like taking a trip to Canada this summer ;)

Back