When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce cushion frame project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dmk441

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm not sure on my direct plans for this cushion frame Pierce project, but can someone confirm the year? Is it 1902? Also I have a set of clad wheels, with a Pierce brake arm on the rear hub. I'm wondering how early that hub and Pierce brake arm are, compared to the frame set?

IMG_20190602_170241955.jpg

IMG_20190602_170256154.jpg

IMG_20190509_174151785.jpg

IMG_20190602_170017929.jpg

IMG_20190602_170046241.jpg

IMG_20190602_170053958.jpg

Based on the serial number it is likely a 1907 or early 08 model. The brake hub is time correct; did they come together?

Thanks for the reply and for the estimate on the date of the bike. The wheels did come with the bike, but once I noticed the clads I was trying to determine if they were correct for it. Looks like the correct rear hub was probably laced up in those rims just to make it more ridable, but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for the reply and for the estimate on the date of the bike. The wheels did come with the bike, but once I noticed the clads I was trying to determine if they were correct for it. Looks like the correct rear hub was probably laced up in those rims just to make it more ridable, but I'm not entirely sure.

Going back to the early 1900's the Pierce catalog shows that the rims are "chrome finished steel, wood lined."

I realize yours is an older post, did you have good luck identifying bike? Is it for sale if you still have it? I'm looking for one or more Pierce bikes, Buffalo made, thanks...David Coco Winchester Va.

Back