When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce double sprung shaft drive

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

toyman

I live for the CABE
I have someone that wants to buy this bike from me. I am not quite sure what to ask for it.it has great original tires and seat.The rims are excellent. The grips are excellent. The paint and badge are nice too.All the parts are original to the bike .Pierce stamped thier name on most of thier parts. The only thing that is not original is ,I believe that someone has renickoled the forks.What would be a fair price for both the buyer and the seller?Thanks, John

20181117_120318.jpg

20181117_120311.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about 5, without the gear cover and pedals, that is going to add up to another grand when it is all said and done.

just saying.

I don't know about 5, without the gear cover and pedals, that is going to add up to another grand when it is all said and done.

just saying.

same thinking ...... $4.5K is great for the seller .... high for the buyer IMO
great handlebars .... but got to wonder why the fork was re-nickeled but they left a missing grip and busted pedal?
missing gear covers are very very hard to find.
Troxel Star seat, not sure is original to this bike .... might be wrong

Last edited:
Back