When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce Dual Cushioned Shaft Drive Bicycle, Just Picked

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll have this one up for sale soon ….. it's 1898 > fully restored

L1130782.jpg

L1130796.jpg

L1130785.jpg

L1130794.jpg

Is this the same bike in the first post of this thread? If so I'm curious why you deviated from original e.g. replaced original bars, grips, stem//applied box pins and decal//and striped wheels differently. All of the early Pierce' that I've seen are plain black. Lastly I thought '02 was the first year of the spring front fork. Regardless a beautiful bike. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Is this the same bike in the first post of this thread? If so I'm curious why you deviated from original e.g. replaced original bars, grips, stem//applied box pins and decal//and striped wheels differently. All of the early Pierce' that I've seen are plain black. Lastly I thought '02 was the first year of the spring front fork. Regardless a beautiful bike. V/r Shawn

This is a nice looking bike too. I have the same question as Freqman1 though...is this the same bike from the original thread? I would like to find an unrestored tall Pierce shaft drive if possible. Please let me know if anyone knows of one that is available.

Thanks!

holy molly i love these bikes i turn 65 in may i anticipate a growing spurt ? maybe my legs will grow about 6 or 7 inches and then i hope to reach the pedals wait till then and i will make some offers ? any smaller frame sizes out there

Back