When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce gooseneck

-

toyman

I live for the CABE
Anybody have any info or pictures of a Pierce shaft drive goosenect..Here is the one that I have..Note that I cut it in half to get to the inside part,and will have to weld it back togeather.It is threaded on the top and it appears to be a two piece unit. It looks like it has a wedge that would tighten the inner shaft to the outer shaft to tighten it up.I haven't got it apart and am guessing.It is stamped Pierce as you can see.I have never seen one like this.Looking for some info.Thanks.

20181103_173904.jpg

20181103_173853.jpg

20181103_173758.jpg

20181103_173741.jpg

20181103_173734.jpg

Looks like that’s a match! I struggled with that stem wedge section before John pulled it successfully, really strange configuration, just seems like a lot of extra metal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like that’s a match! I struggled with that stem wedge section before John pulled it successfully, really strange configuration, just seems like a lot of extra metal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Typical TOC overkill! Those machinists were very proud.

Back