When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce Motorbike D.B.R.R. Time to bring another back from the dead.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bummer about the original paint you were hoping for. This bike is obviously worthy of a beautiful paint job but I wouldn't want to let it sit either. Looking forward to seeing it rolling. Best of luck with the build.

The wheels are built, just finished, kind of, still need to assemble the model d. I have the tiny model d brake arm for this hub.

Freed the seat post today, as soon as I get some time, I will sand and prep the frame, then prime and shoot. I have the paint, it is a red, similar to the maroon that was originally used. I am also in the process of creating the Pierce stickers for the frame, I will do printable vinyl on them, maybe if I ever drop a bunch of cash in the paint job, I will get water slide decals.

Not much has been done to the bike, I have been working stupid hours for the past month and probably will until Thanksgiving.

20191016_173823.jpg

20191016_173835.jpg

20191016_210439.jpg

20191016_211051.jpg

Great looking ride, I’m sure you will do it justice. It’s coming along nicely so far. I like the look of those wheels and tires.
Hammerhead

Back