When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Pile 'O Pedals Torrington, Wald, Meteor, Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Nice big pile of pedals for parts or repair. Most are boys, you should be able to make at least three or four decent sets at least and have good parts left over. There are a few bent/stripped axles but it's not all junk. I just have no time for these and my few bikes are all set.

$85 shipped for ALL!

Unless noted shipping is additional. Bundling and combined orders are no problem. PM me for interest, offers, questions, or corrections. I will update the ad as items are sold. I can be reached also at 617-383-4989. Paypal F & F or add %3 to quoted total of parts and shipping. I also accept USPS Postal service money orders if mailed in a timely manner. Please search Krakatoa in the sell - trade forum to see all my ads~

Thanks for looking,

Nate

DSCN7690.JPG

DSCN7691.JPG

DSCN7692.JPG

DSCN7693.JPG

I know you wanna sell as a lot ( good bad and the ugly) but I just don't need them all. ( and shipping would be crazy $$) If you have a decent set of men's/4 inch blocks/Torrington #8's in the lot, ( maybe bottom right in last picture?should have #8 on cap end, and of course "Torrington"). I have a bent shaft on a right pedal on a rider. I'd buy the set if you have and would let me cherry pick the one pair please. Thanks, Bob

Hi Nate,

I tried phoning, left a message. I can be reached via the Cabe, or at [email protected]
Telephone by chance. I'll provide my ph# and mailing address in a PM. Thanks, Bob

3/31 Bump!

Buy these before I take them apart and fix them myself!

I am sure you can make at least several good pairs of men's Torringtons out of these, and have good parts left over. They're not cherry picked!;)

Back