When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pile Of Tricycle And Sidewalk Bicycle Parts For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Gordon, I am restoring a larger size Taylor trike for a friend and we are missing the seat. I am most interested in the brown seat on the left, just between the two blue seats. A couple questions: 1. Can you send a pic of the underside? 2. Is there a seat post? 3. Is it a Troxell seat? I may be interested in one of the two blue seats but the brown one seems most likely to be the correct seat.

Here is a photo from the underside. Still has remnants of the old covering. No seat post and missing the parts that would connect the seat to the post, however I might be able to find those parts here. I see nothing on the seat to confirm who made it.

Thanks, this is pretty rough and with no cover or post hardware it would be a bit of a project. I honestly don't think this is worth much but I would be willing to offer a small stipend and pay shipping and hope to find the post hardware somewhere. What do you want for it?

You can have it for the cost of shipping. Let me know your address and I will get a quote.

My address is: Eric Smith, 1638 Meech Rd, Williamston, MI, 48895. I do not have a FedEx or UPS account so I will have to send you the shipping cost via check. Just let me know how much the shipping is and your name and address. I am not in a rush for this so whatever is least expensive is desired. Post office shipping would also be fine. Thanks for your help. If by any chance you know anyone that does seat recovering that would be helpful. Thanks again, Eric

Hello Gordon
Would you happen to have a 14x1.75 tire and wheel preferably a Swan Puncture Proof. Any grips?

Hello Gordon
Would you happen to have a 14x1.75 tire and wheel preferably a Swan Puncture Proof. Any grips?
No 14 x 1.75 tire, sorry. Quite a few years ago I traded several hundred nos tricycle tires of every imaginable size to a guy for a bunch of bike parts and I have kicked myself numerous times since for doing so. I have some grips, but they are all the plastic ones that are probably from the 60's and 70's.

Would you happen to have tires to fit a ~7.25 inch rim, 1.5 inch wide (the rim where the tire fits in)?

Back