When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pin Stripe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

msteuer

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I've come into possession of a 69 lemon peeler. My knowlege of these is very limited. The bike came from a neighbor who had it in the back of his garage. I believe it is pretty much all original and in very nice shape for a 40+ year old bike. My question is on the rear tire. It has a 1/4" yellow pin stripe with Schwinn script on the sidewall. Would / could this have been the original tire as well? I cannot find any images of lemon peelers with this detail. Thanks in advance for any help. Mike

Schwinn describes that tire a few different ways. Color line, narrow line etc.

1969_23.jpg

I have to thank you gentlemen for your responses. I'm more of an antique motorcycle guy ( Harleys ) with a growing interest in bicycles. I guess it's a two wheel thing. My experience with regards to interaction and sharing of info. on this forum is a pleasure to watch and learn from.
Sincerely; Mike

Back