When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pink Lady" bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi, I when to a yard sale today and found a 24" Pink Lady bicycle that was in good shape. I tried researching this bike but came up empty. Anyone know anything about the Pink Lady? Here is a picture of another pink lady bike that looks exactly like it, but the one I saw had saddle bags Thanks Guys and Gals. View attachment 156881.
That photo is actually me and my bike! I have no idea where it came from but must have been taken in Brooklyn. The bike is a Behrens Pink Lady from 1959. So yes, it is German. I don't know which American distributors, if any, imported the bikes but I bought mine off eBay from a seller outside Philadelphia in the early 2000s. I have also seen a blue version from the same year (not sure what it is named). I actually live in Berlin now so was Googling the model to see if I could find another one and this image of myself came up! (The Pink Lady is in storage in BK right now...)

Back