When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Pink Lady" bicycle

-

Bob833

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi, I when to a yard sale today and found a 24" Pink Lady bicycle that was in good shape. I tried researching this bike but came up empty. Anyone know anything about the Pink Lady? Here is a picture of another pink lady bike that looks exactly like it, but the one I saw had saddle bags Thanks Guys and Gals.
pink lady.JPG

Interesting chainguard. I would guess it's a Murray built bike for Sears, 1959-62.

Yeah that's interesting, never seen one of those before. Maybe they didn't sell well?

Darcie

Rivnut, no I didn't get a picture of the head badge, I think it only said pink lady on it , just like the decal on the seat tube. After I saw it was a 24" bike, I moved on. I told the lady I was looking for a bigger bike, 26", she told me Walmart has lots of bikes. LoL She was cranky because people were offering her low prices on her stuff. Some places on the net are saying it is a German bike.

Looks to be made by the Daimler/Puch/Steyr collective. Similar bikes were imported and badged by Stelber.
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Pink Lady

Hi, I when to a yard sale today and found a 24" Pink Lady bicycle that was in good shape. I tried researching this bike but came up empty. Anyone know anything about the Pink Lady? Here is a picture of another pink lady bike that looks exactly like it, but the one I saw had saddle bags Thanks Guys and Gals. View attachment 156881.

OMG... That was the bike I had as a little girl in Brooklyn!!! Jealous! I had so much fun on that bike...

Back