When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pink Lady bicycles? Any info on these?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here are some pictures of my one of a kind 1952 pink Panther 🤗

IMG_1404.jpeg

IMG_1403.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you Leon! I will pass this information along to my girlfriend. I'm sure she will enjoy hearing about it.

EDIT: I forwarded it to her and she said "That is so COOL!!!!" Now she wants to find a Pink Witch bike. LOL So is this the Pink Witch (a Triumph made by Raleigh)?

View attachment 1835744
You are most welcome. You may notice that the "Jackie" in the ad with the Pink Witch was none other than a very young Jackie Collins, actress, book author, and TV celeb.

Again, the Pink Witch was primarily aimed at American girls. It was wayyy overkill for European bicycles and kids. They were sold coast-to-coast in the USA. I could never understand why American collectors never even noticed any of the foreign American bicycle imitators.

Triumph was Triumph and then became part of Raleigh and on and on.

Leon Dixon
National Bicycle History Archive of America
NBHAA.com

So my girlfriend has not one, but TWO Pink Lady bicycles made in West Germany. She found the first one (on the right) about 5 years ago and brought it back to life though it was missing many original parts. The one on the left we just picked up. It'll need a total going over but looks to be very complete. Can't seem to find anything online about these. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

View attachment 1632356

View attachment 1632357

View attachment 1632355ne about these bikes. Is anyone familiar with them? Would love any information you may have on these bikes.
Hello: I had a Pink Lady bike & my brother had the Black Knight mid-1960’s purchased at R & S Strauss Auto Stores. We loved these bikes. Not sure who they were made by - not Schwinn I know that. Would love to have one today.

Back