When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pinstriping tips and tricks... let's hear what you've got

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Howdy folks-

I've got an Elgin front fender that I painted up, but now I have to stripe it. I checked and Finesse doesn't make a comparable striping tape (which would need to be 1/32 | 1/4 | 1/32). So I'm hoping you folks have some tips and tricks to share. Any and all help is appreciated.

-Lester

BEUGLER STRIPER _De Luxe_ Pin Striping Tool _ eBay.htm
These tools work great.
IMG_0027.JPG

Your other options are striper's masking tape or a stripers dagger. Spend the dough for 1-shot striping paint. 1/4 pint will go a long way. It has the good stuff in it to a flow and adhere. Rumor has it there's lead in it.

Last edited:
These tools work great.View attachment 833974
Your other options are striper's masking tape or a stripers dagger. Spend the dough for 1-shot striping paint. 1/4 pint will go a long way. It has the good stuff in it to a flow and adhere. Rumor has it there's lead in it.

Awesome! I'll check this out.

-Lester

These tools work great. Spend the dough for 1-shot striping paint. 1/4 pint will go a long way. It has the good stuff in it to a flow and adhere. Rumor has it there's lead in it.

So I picked up a Beugler pinstriping tool and some one shot paint this week on eBay. The tool arrived yesterday and I immediately put it to work on the front fender of my son's 1939 Elgin Special. Man does this thing work great. It is amazing. I was rushing, so it got a little messy, but I'm confident that I can get perfect results next time around. Here's a shot of what I picked up and the fender on the bike. Thanks for the good tip!

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

Back