When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pittsburgh Bicycle Museum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Savinsam

Look Ma, No Hands!
I live about 35 minutes from this museum. I never knew that it existed. I see that at the end of August they are having a parts swap meet. Have any of you been there? Would it be a good place for a "newbe" to go and look & ask questions?

You should come! It's a great swap. We are all pretty friendly if I may say so myself
:]
we usually head for a ride afterwards.

20180718_211837.jpg

By all means come to the swap , the museum will blow you away , introduce yourself to anyone wearing a Kool Kats T- shirt and they will be glad to answer any questions you have , we were all newbe once

I live about 35 minutes from this museum. I never knew that it existed. I see that at the end of August they are having a parts swap meet. Have any of you been there? Would it be a good place for a "newbe" to go and look & ask questions?
Yes it is a great time you need to tour the measum. I try to go to all the swaps .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

From experience you will come across all kinds of characters at public events.
Keep in mind, the nice folks that have replied to you here at the C.A.B.E.
These are the ones that are worth remembering.
Don't let a few sour grapes discourage you from this neat hobby.
And always keep asking questions.
Post pictures if possible.
Thanks,

My brother in law and I are planning on coming up on the 25th. This will be my first bicycle swap meet. I use to go to motorcycle / biker swap meets years ago (before the some of the clubs started settling their beefs at these events).
I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully meeting some of you guys. Checking out the museum, buying parts.....
Do they have wet T-shirt contest at these swap meets?

My brother in law and I are planning on coming up on the 25th. This will be my first bicycle swap meet. I use to go to motorcycle / biker swap meets years ago (before the some of the clubs started settling their beefs at these events).
I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully meeting some of you guys. Checking out the museum, buying parts.....
Do they have wet T-shirt contest at these swap meets?

Trust me you don't want to see some of these guys in a dry T-Shirt let alone a wet one! V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back