When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Pixie Endor bicycle engine kit

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
K1R6S7

brianlarsen82

On Training Wheels
For sale: my dad's Pixie Endor bicycle engine kit. He got it in the early 1960s as payment for re-shingling the outhouse at his local church. it didn't run when he got it and was diagnosed to have a bad coil. He planned to rewind the coil sometime in the 60s or 70s and never got around to it. He's had it in a box in the garage ever since.

It turns over by hand and appears to be in very good condition mechanically. No scoring in the bore etc. The coil core is attached but has had the defective windings removed.

It's located in Ottawa Canada. Willing to ship anywhere in North America, buyer pays shipping.

Based on the rarity of these, the condition it's in, and how complete the kit is, I'm asking $1000.00 CAD or best offer.

2021.05.27 -Updated for price drop

Link to pictures:

Last edited:
Hi Brian,

are you able to locate the serial number? I’m located in Ontario and am interested.
Thank you

Back