When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pixie Endor Ignition coil

-

Canuckflyer

On Training Wheels
I have a complete Pixie Endor motor bike but the ignition coil is defective. If anyone has a coil or knows where to have a core rebuilt i would appreciate either.

Hallo,

It is not that I have one, just wondering how you made out because I am looking for the same for a friend of mine here in New Brunswick.

Rgds,

John.

You might try your search in Europe as the Pixe was a copy of a Germany Victoria. I used to have 3 Pixe motors on bikes 2 ran okay the other I could not get to run.

You might try your search in Europe as the Pixe was a copy of a Germany Victoria. I used to have 3 Pixe motors on bikes 2 ran okay the other I could not get to run.
Hi ,
First of all, thanks for your reply!
A shame that I was not familar with the Cabe two years ago when we still lived in Guelph!
I did try Europe, I used to have a Vicky FM 38 back in Holland.
I do have an address now in Germany where they rewind the coils, by the way, I saw a ILO FM38 for sale in Holland reasonably priced.
In case you are interested just get back to my personal e-mail - [email protected]-

Rgds,

John Nyenhuis.

Hi ,
First of all, thanks for your reply!
A shame that I was not familar with the Cabe two years ago when we still lived in Guelph!
I did try Europe, I used to have a Vicky FM 38 back in Holland.
I do have an address now in Germany where they rewind the coils, by the way, I saw a ILO FM38 for sale in Holland reasonably priced.
In case you are interested just get back to my personal e-mail - [email protected]-

Rgds,

John Nyenhuis.
I MIGHT, I repeat, MIGHT have a coil. Im away for a few weeks but remind and Ill check when i get back.

Wayne

Back