When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Don't Touch

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
you must be a child of the 50's! we all had these values when I grew up then. somewhere about the time of the 'summer of love'-it began to fall apart.

Born in Ethiopia in 1965 with strong Christian values. And 10 years service in the USAF. I blame the ills of our "modern" society on "The Almighty Glowing Rectangle". Like putting on blinders and an easy way to control people. Young and old. We have lost the ability to think for ourselves. It amazes me how many people can't figure out what to do next without someone(or a prompt from the glowing rectangle)telling them the next step. How many people do you see per day that have no idea that everything they do has an impact on someone else? And that it can be a good impact or bad.

Last edited:
Don't touch! I was personally thrown out of Ron's junkyard when I got caught gently brushing off years of dirt on a dropout to read the damn serial number.
A few years later the place went up in flames!

1550114187854.png

Don't touch! I was personally thrown out of Ron's junkyard when I got caught gently brushing off years of dirt on a dropout to read the damn serial number.
A few years later the place went up in flames!

View attachment 948658
that lady in the background is sitting on a tote goat, wasn't that fast but could climb almost anything, sure did have fun on them......

that lady in the background is sitting on a tote goat, wasn't that fast but could climb almost anything, sure did have fun on them......
Yea, my grandpa had tote goat about 1970, he would start it up and put me on it cause I couldn’t touch the ground then push off, I’d ride a while then he would catch me!

Back