When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Don't Touch

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
816D1AFE-FAED-4EFD-ACBF-A0D6A1494F56.jpeg

Last edited:
I like it when the Come up and push down on the bike to see if the spring fork works or pound on the seat to say wow it's has a spring on it....however I did let my Canadian buds use my bluebird speedo area as a beer bottle holder...lol ...

Won't let them touch my 71 ta
Apparently human nature. My brother has a mineral collection and people love to touch the most fragile crystals, some were destroyed. Now they're in showcases.
Carry "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH!" card, also say look...don't touch.
My wife still has her first new car, ordered in 1972, a Formula Firebird with a rubber nose ...27k miles, original paint except the nose had to be painted. People "oh wow! A rubber front bumper"!, then squeeze it, cracking the paint. It stays in garage, car covered.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
image.jpeg

When the family comes over for get togethers all the Grandkids always go too the " toy room " and help ther self's to my collectable toys , tin lunch boxes, bb guns , tonkas , rockem sockem robots , whatever they want and play with them , their's always some one who asks " I can't believe you let them play with those things " ?
I always reply, That's what they're for , they're Toys !

20180709_153846.jpg

I like folks who just have to honk aahooga horns, with absolutely no intention of buying, or squeezing nice tires so hard over and over looking for cracks, I told one guy the reason it has cracks is because of folks like you squeezing the S### outta them, haha. Of course pay back is fun, I had an old train whistle at a swap once, sitting with my friend I had folks ask " does it work?" I said sure does! blow it and see, I bet 20 different people put their lips to it and blew away, yuk!!!! We laughed like crazy!!

I just love it when folks poke the 55 year old padded dash in my '63 Riviera to see how much of an impact it will with stand. I told one guy one time "Let me push your head into the pad and we'll see if your skull or the dash is stronger." He soon decided that he didn't like the idea of riding in my car so much. It's human nature to be ignorant around things you don't understand.

Back