When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Don't Touch

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m guilty on my own stuff..I touched the hood ornament on a 70 year old toy and broke it... I was sick learned a lesson..lol
images.jpg

how many times did we tell you to not play with that hood ornament......we forgive you!

Many years ago I use to have a sticker on my car that read "If you value your life as much as I value my car, don't touch it".

Maybe I am fortunate. I can only think of a couple times someone started touching one of my bikes because it's their right. More often than not, I will be asked if they can touch my bike. I try to keep in mind that it's just a bike. But I also plan for knuckleheaded behavior and don't give the opportunity for this to happen, or at least reduce the chance it will happen. Like thieves, if you take away the opportunity for thievery, they move on.

I was giving a factory tour in our shop and one of my customers reached over and wiggled the trailing edge of an in-process Composite Propeller Blade...the Trailing edge snapped off and the guy goes - what a POS (this was the 1st stage in the manufacturing process)! The techs that saw it were less than pleased and I had some "splaining" to do....

People screw around with stuff, especially kids. A long time ago I had a neighbor who owned an old Lincoln with an ornate hood ornament. Another neighbor's kid took to climbing on the car when it was parked out in the street. One day the kid slipped while climbing on the front bumper and grabbed the hood ornament to keep from falling. Christ on a raft, the kid bent the thing right off the hood as he fell. He ran double time back into his house when he saw what he did. He was a brat and his ol man did jackall to keep him out of other people's stuff. But life's funny like that.

Oh God if his dad didn’t whip the snot out of him, I’d sue!

Believe it or not ladies and gentlemen, but not everyone had a proper upbringing. I wouldn't think of touching someone's property without asking permission. It took me a long while to realize that not everyone was taught how to be a decent, respectful, responsible person. It's a dangerous world out there. Think ahead and proceed with caution.
It Seems simple to me. Keep your hands off other peoples stuff. It's just a matter of respect. I understand the "Curiosity" factor ,but jeez..................when ya been asked 3 or 4 times does it really have to go that far. There are people like this.............I'm thinking this might be what is referred to as " The Dumbing down of America" o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Back