When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

please help ID Tanklight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

meteor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Thanks for any help on which bicycle this goes to.
Picture 034.jpg
Picture 035.jpg
Picture 033.jpg

thanks

Yes, plastic. I connected a D battery to it and both bulbs light up. Lens has 1/2" crack bottom right side. Chrome paint is faded with wear. The body is in excellent condition with no cracks or breaks. If I can get specific id and/or approx value I'll offer for sale.

CF1 I think you are right. This won't work on boy's bike? I am selling for $20 shipped. I'll post in b/s/t with more photos. The crack in lens is on top left, not bottom right.

I once owned a Skyrider with that same tank light so I recognize this.

JD, I think AMF is like AMC, they were made up from a bunch of little companies that couldn't keep it together and/or compete.

Interesting

I once owned a Skyrider with that same tank light so I recognize this.

JD, I think AMF is like AMC, they were made up from a bunch of little companies that couldn't keep it together and/or compete.

Interesting...I was guessing on the comparison. You would be the one to ask and trust your thoughts....I just noticed the listing and felt it was a close match.

Back