When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help ID these two moto bikes .

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1384.JPG
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_3709.JPG
IMG_3712.JPG
IMG_3741.JPG
Can anyone please help me ID this blue moto bike ? Also please help ID the rusty frame and crank . Thank you for any help.

IMG_1375.JPG

You couldn't have picked some easier ones, Tom? I'll guess the blue one could be a Davis frame, Everything about the rusty one says Westfield except the rear dropouts. The bunny, Sylvilagos floridanus.

What's the bottom bracket for the blueish one?? The rear dropouts on the rusty one are early Pope/Westfield. You had it right Mike.

The blue ones fork "if" davis would have the trussrods that go up to one not two at the top. The frame looks real correct, Dayton type adjusters. What's that bottom bracket?

I think this one is Shelby built
View attachment 642935
I think and I could be wrong, that the blue one was made by Emblem / Pierce by the way frame tubes are joined to one another. I think the sprocket is also Emblem.
They had a slightly different set of strut rods on some of their Motorbikes- but `m not sure that all had those. I concur on the second Bike- Westfield Made.
Cowboy

Thank you for all the help . The rusty frame is pretty much toast or needs a lot of work it's bent towards the rear stays / pushed in . But the the crank is still good . The blue bike Im on the fence on what to do with this one . I can see black paint under the blue paint . But some one removed the blue paint in places and even through the black paint .

Last edited:
Back