When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help ID this HTS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldmtrcyc

I live for the CABE
Any words of wisdom on what this is? 30" Hard Tire Safety. If memory serves me correct, I had a Rudge that had similar lines, but not the same.
IMG955284.jpg

IMG955287.jpg

Any words of wisdom on what this is? 30" Hard Tire Safety. If memory serves me correct, I had a Rudge that had similar lines, but not the same.
View attachment 968093

View attachment 968094
I believe it is a Lovell but I have not seen this exact frame. It has the removal bearing on the rear wheel that you find on a Loverr. It has the seat they used in 1891. The chain is the same as on a Lovell. Here is an add for an 1891 Lovell but of a different frame design.

Lovell 91 (3).jpg

It may be a Lovell or Rudge whose frame was lowered. Notice that the current top tube is just a straight tube, and the seat post is a later "7" style post. Such a modification would have been fairly simple and would have dropped the seat a few inches--possibly helpful on a 30" wheel bike.

Back