When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help ID and provide value for this Murray tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tinlil

On Training Wheels
I bought this off Ebay over 20 years ago for my husband as a gift. It's been sitting in the closet since and I am looking to sell it but need help identifying and determining value. I can't find the original listing or any old emails from then...

Thanks in advance!

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

I’m thinking ‘60s and about $40. @ridingtoy may be able to offer more info. V/r Shawn
Yeah, I was going to say around $50 or so. It's a fairly common '60s Murray model and there still is a lot of them around. Hope you didn't pay a lot for it on ebay. I bought a couple '50s trikes off ebay in the early 2000s and they were going for less than $50 back then. This one would clean up fairly nicely.

Dave

Thanks to you both - I definitely paid way more than that. But oh well, that's how it goes... Either of you know the best way to sell in the Seattle area? I'd rather not deal with shipping...

Back