When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help identify

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Captmiketn4

On Training Wheels
I bought this old bicycle today. I think it's a Schwinn, but I can't find it on-line. Any help would be greatly appreciated! The frame is chrome plated, the seat is Schwinn and I want to say the the chain guard says Schwinn also.
Thanks!

s2.JPG

s1.JPG

s3.JPG

Looks like a space something or other, not a Schwinn. I'm sure others more knowledgeable will chime in. Nice bones, I like the lines and look of it, best of luck.

Looks like a Murray built bike,looking at the rear drop outs.I think you have a Space liner,probably a 50's or 60's era bike.By the way,I'm not an expert,I just picked up a Sear's J.C. Higgins branded Flight liner a while back and so I learned a little about them.Anyhow,cool bike,clean it up and enjoy.

Looks like a Murray built bike,looking at the rear drop outs.I think you have a Space liner,probably a 50's or 60's era bike.By the way,I'm not an expert,I just picked up a Sear's J.C. Higgins branded Flight liner a while back and so I learned a little about them.Anyhow,cool bike,clean it up and enjoy.
Thanks alot. I appreciate the help.

As others said, 60s Murray built Spaceliner. Seat is from an exercise bike (no springs)

I don’t think the tank is right but it fits nicely.

Back