When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help identify

-

Captmiketn4

On Training Wheels
I bought this old bicycle today. I think it's a Schwinn, but I can't find it on-line. Any help would be greatly appreciated! The frame is chrome plated, the seat is Schwinn and I want to say the the chain guard says Schwinn also.
Thanks!

s2.JPG

s1.JPG

s3.JPG

Looks like a space something or other, not a Schwinn. I'm sure others more knowledgeable will chime in. Nice bones, I like the lines and look of it, best of luck.

Looks like a Murray built bike,looking at the rear drop outs.I think you have a Space liner,probably a 50's or 60's era bike.By the way,I'm not an expert,I just picked up a Sear's J.C. Higgins branded Flight liner a while back and so I learned a little about them.Anyhow,cool bike,clean it up and enjoy.

Looks like a Murray built bike,looking at the rear drop outs.I think you have a Space liner,probably a 50's or 60's era bike.By the way,I'm not an expert,I just picked up a Sear's J.C. Higgins branded Flight liner a while back and so I learned a little about them.Anyhow,cool bike,clean it up and enjoy.
Thanks alot. I appreciate the help.

As others said, 60s Murray built Spaceliner. Seat is from an exercise bike (no springs)

I don’t think the tank is right but it fits nicely.

Back