When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Help Me In Identifying And Pricing This Older Peugeot 10 Speed For Sale U08??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
For future reference, when looking at old road bikes, you will always know that you are looking at a lower end model (and likely low value) bike if the rear dropouts are stamped and not forged---it's the quickest way to tell. That said, as others, point out, there can still be items of good value on the bike. GLWS

The Italian Silca Impero pump might be worth the price of the bike. The Pasela tires are very good tires. The SunTour rear deraileur is functionally a major upgrade over anything that was originally on there. The leather Ideale saddle is amazing to find still on the bike. The bike is not original, but the changes were improvements. The market around my area is as dead as a door nail. Overpriced, but even the dirt cheap stuff now sits on CL and FBM for eternity. This one is unique because of it's age, the Silca pump, and upgrades.
I concur that the value of the SILCA Impero pump may be worth more to some collectors than this bicycle. https://www.facebook.com/SILCAheritage

Back