When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me with my Silver King Wingbar.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Whizzerpro

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi. I need to know wich parts are not correct for my Silver King Wingbar. It's my first Silver King bicycle and i don't know the correct parts for this bicycle and I need to know the year in wich this one was built. Any help will be appreciate. Thanks.
IMG_5629.JPG

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

IMG_5636.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

IMG_5638.JPG

IMG_5639.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG

IMG_5641.JPG

IMG_5642.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_5644.JPG

neat bike! CWC sprocket, aftermarket fenders... wrong light, wrong saddle, wrong bars and stem....
they had a unique headlight to the model and the Troxel streamlined toolbox saddle typically...
still...what you have there looks like a very good start!

I'm sure the big SilverKing fans will chime in with more specific details....

neat bike! CWC sprocket, aftermarket fenders... wrong light, wrong saddle, wrong bars and stem....
they had a unique headlight to the model and the Troxel streamlined toolbox saddle typically...

Thanks for the information. I'll be looking for the parts needed to complete this bike. It's my new project.

Excuse me Bob. What means CWC?

That is a real pretty ride you have there! Looks fantastic! One thing I think we should always remember is that, although as old bike people we strive for as close to originality as possible with our rides and restorations, sometimes the most important thing is the fact that the bike is even still on the road, and that it simply looks good. Sometimes that is what really matters. So, even if you have a number of parts on the bike that might not be 100% correct/original to it, so long as it looks pretty well close and you the owner are satisfied with it, then you need not necessarily worry about some of the smaller things. That's how I look at it, being that I'm not totally a perfectionist. I try to be though when it comes to bikes. I think your ride looks good just how it is!

That is a real pretty ride you have there! Looks fantastic! One thing I think we should always remember is that, although as old bike people we strive for as close to originality as possible with our rides and restorations, sometimes the most important thing is the fact that the bike is even still on the road, and that it simply looks good. Sometimes that is what really matters. So, even if you have a number of parts on the bike that might not be 100% correct/original to it, so long as it looks pretty well close and you the owner are satisfied with it, then you need not necessarily worry about some of the smaller things. That's how I look at it, being that I'm not totally a perfectionist. I try to be though when it comes to bikes. I think your ride looks good just how it is!
Thanks. I understand your point and it's true but I like to see the old bikes as original as possible. I'm going to try to restore it. Wish me luck. :)

Back