When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me

-

Dawnmarie86

On Training Wheels
I found this old bicycle in my grandparents house I was told it was 1970 and that's about all I know can someone please give me some information about it. My grandma just passed away and almost Christmas time so anything would help with the funeral and my daughters Christmas so if it's worth anything that would be a blessing . It's not in the best shape it could use a little bit of love. Anyway you can give me the information on what kind of bike this is and if worth anything and where could I sell it. Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas Happy New Years

20201209_125602.jpg

These are worth a few bucks depending on condition and originality. Looks like someone installed new wheel sets with tube tires. There should be a top bar also since these are convertible bikes. Prices on these can reach around $500 or so.

Here's the recently sold pieces on eBay.

Back