When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help!!! Want to buy 1983 Diamondback Viper!!

-

bhando

Look Ma, No Hands!
I hope someone can help me find a bike like I had when I was a kid, it's a 1983 Diamondback Viper, all chrome frame and fork. A complete bike is what I'm looking for, but if the frame and fork are super clean I'd consider piecing together one.

Please let me know what you have or any leads you might have. Cash in hand, waiting for the right bike.

Pm me or email: [email protected]

Thanks!!!!
Brandon

I hope someone can help me find a bike like I had when I was a kid, it's a 1983 Diamondback Viper, all chrome frame and fork. A complete bike is what I'm looking for, but if the frame and fork are super clean I'd consider piecing together one.

Please let me know what you have or any leads you might have. Cash in hand, waiting for the right bike.

Pm me or email: [email protected]

Thanks!!!!
Brandon

What does it look like? Can you post a picture of a sample? I had few DB bmxs like Silverstreak etc that I've sold.

Pics of what I'm looking for.

Diamondback Viper.jpg
Diamondback Viper 2.jpg

I don't really remember what year mine was, from pics I've seen online it looks like it could be between 1981-1983 or so.

Mine had free wheel and front and rear brakes, a Dero hard plastic seat and black and grey Oakley F1 grips.

Please help me find my childhood!!

Thanks,
Brandon

buy a silver streak. itll be less $ and its the same frame/fork as the viper. just get new decals and no one will know;)

Back