When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help with info on this bike - Princeton??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Denso

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello,

I recently came accross the following and wanted to know if anyone can me with some more information regarding the Princeton brand. It is a pre-war bike and has a skip tooth set up.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Princeton1.gif

Princeton2.gif

The new Rollfast book (available here and at Classic Bicycle news) is an excellent source of info on these bikes, which were distributed by the D.P Harris Hardware co. The older bikes have a big "H" in the sprocket, actually though, the bikes were manufactured by the Snyder co., and are often referred to as Snyder bikes.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it very much.

Value wise??? Does anyone think it's a cool bike to have or just bike fever?

The new Rollfast book (available here and at Classic Bicycle news) is an excellent source of info on these bikes, which were distributed by the D.P Harris Hardware co. The older bikes have a big "H" in the sprocket, actually though, the bikes were manufactured by the Snyder co., and are often referred to as Snyder bikes.

Which book again from the bookstore? I'm still a newbie so I didn't understand "Rollfast" book.

Thanks!

Thanks for you help guys! I appreciate it very much.

Yeah, I guess there were several people calling the gentlemen, but no one came through until I went.

Nonetheless...it's a great looking bike. Not a balloon tire which I'm also into, but the age and overall appearance is just awesome. I'll take some additional larger pics and display.

Regards!

Back