When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please identify pre war Hawthorne

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

johnboy

Finally riding a big boys bike
I bought this on CL Sunday. Asking price was $200. I got it for $175. Has locking fork (lock missing) ,light is missing from rack , has cool -looking chainguard, and front fender has 2 holes with rubber grommets I assume for running wires. I believe it is a Snyder frame with curved rear fender bridge. BB has the nos. 655. I will have to scrape more paint if this serial no. sounds incomplete. Any info. on possible model and year would be greatly appreciated . Thank you, CABERS ! I have serviced all bearings and added a dropstand and different handlebars.
105.jpg
106.jpg
107.jpg
108.jpg

I bought this on CL Sunday. Asking price was $200. I got it for $175. Has locking fork (lock missing) ,light is missing from rack , has cool -looking chainguard, and front fender has 2 holes with rubber grommets I assume for running wires. I believe it is a Snyder frame with curved rear fender bridge. BB has the nos. 655. I will have to scrape more paint if this serial no. sounds incomplete. Any info. on possible model and year would be greatly appreciated . Thank you, CABERS ! I have serviced all bearings and added a dropstand and different handlebars.View attachment 738490 View attachment 738491 View attachment 738492 View attachment 738493
Is that a brass badge and the hole for light horn set up maybe

Back