When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pleasure Liner (year/color)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

walter.lacey

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey all, long time follower first time poster.

I recently purchased this Pleasure Liner, and I've matched the chain guard to be a 57 from other posts, but looking to confirm. Also, did these bikes ever come with a solid white frame, or is this likely a repaint from the black and white scheme?

Screenshot_20230116-191547_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230116-191547_Facebook.jpg

You should have a serial number (a letter followed by five digits) and a date code ("56 Cw" or "F" for 1956, "G" for 1957) under the crank bracket. In 1958 and 1959 it could be either "H" or "J" (they skipped "I") followed by five digits under the crank or with six digits on the left drop out.
I remember seeing something about the paint scheme on the Pleasure Liner, but it may have referred to a reverse scheme, not all white. I'll have to do some digging to check.

You should have a serial number (a letter followed by five digits) and a date code ("56 Cw" or "F" for 1956, "G" for 1957) under the crank bracket. In 1958 and 1959 it could be either "H" or "J" (they skipped "I") followed by five digits under the crank or with six digits on the left drop out.
I remember seeing something about the paint scheme on the Pleasure Liner, but it may have referred to a reverse scheme, not all white. I'll have to do some digging to check.
Mine is an A which on a previous post said it was a January 1957 release. A00077 A is the serial

Mine is an A which on a previous post said it was a January 1957 release. A00077 A is the serial
Have you got a picture? If it's 1957, it should be A00077 G. "A00077" is the serial number and "G" is the year code. I don't know if the "A" was for January but yours must have been built early in the year!

Back