When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polish...?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Information gathered from other members on this site. Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish to protect finish and won't leave waxy buildup. Do a search on the product on this site to read their comments.

Information gathered from other members on this site. Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish to protect finish and won't leave waxy buildup. Do a search on the product on this site to read their comments.

I’m not sure that pledge will protect from rust though

on the chrome I would use never dull. All depends on how your chrome is looking though

NEVER-DULL-500x500.jpg

I would use Meguiars for wax

512W9r92v0L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

@Cmays0909

What age would that be ?

Simple equation. Age the day you lost your viginity X 1 = Age of enlightenment. But I really don't think we're helping much here.
I really did think that once the rust is removed, coating with wax would help keep rust at bay. I suggested the pledge, because I've noticed on some of my more patina'd bikes the paste wax leaves residue in the millions of recesses where the rust has been removed.
And In all seriousness, @bulldog1935 really does know his stuff on this subject. Hopefully he'll chime in.

Last edited:
Simple equation. Age the day you lost your viginity X 1 = Age of enlightenment. But I really don't think we're helping much here.
So I guess you have not reached that age yet ? Keep trying though.You will hit a home run with the ladies some day.

Back