Polish...?

This ad disappears when logged in

blincoe

Finally riding a big boys bike
Will the chrome polish protect the chrome from rusting again?

View attachment 837309

View attachment 837310

I’m sure if you keep it in doors you should be fine. You may get a little but not as if it was left outside for years lol.

Its like your car, if you keep it clean all the time. It’s never dirty lol. I still wipe down my bikes whenever I ride them. Keep em looking good.

MarkKBike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Apr 17, 2017
Chicago Suburbs
Information gathered from other members on this site. Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish to protect finish and won't leave waxy buildup. Do a search on the product on this site to read their comments.
That's what I use also once I have them all cleaned up.

After a ride I usually hang them up on the back yard cloths line, and hose them off and get all the dirt of the tires. I then let them dry and then wipe them down with some pledge and a old t-shirt before bringing them back inside. By following this routine they never really ever get dirty looking again. I have a few mountain bikes I have ridden since the 90's that almost look as nice as the day I got them. Sometimes when I'm out of pledge, I have also used silicone spray.

It just takes about 5 extra minutes of actual work (minus the dry time) after each ride.

Last edited:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$35.00
eBay Auction Picture
$175.00
eBay Auction Picture
$18.00
eBay Auction Picture
$18.00
eBay Auction Picture
$10.00