When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll and Copake hidden boxes results!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

What should we do?

• Total voters

DJF

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey all, bought a couple of boxes from Copake without knowing contents or condition as Copake wouldn't open the boxes. Here is what we got... and are very pleased.

NOS 23 year old 1941 Columbia Superb F9T continuation model. Dies were destroyed after they made these and will never do it again as they failed to sell well when built.

POLL:
1. Sell and maybe make a profit?
2. Keep and "protect" putting it up on the wall as art?
3. Or, ride it.
4. box it back up and keep for a later time to sell.

20221107_131532.jpg

20221107_131646.jpg

20221107_131626.jpg

20221107_131634.jpg

Hey all, bought a couple of boxes from Copake without knowing contents or condition as Copake wouldn't open the boxes. Here is what we got... and are very pleased.

NOS 23 year old 1941 Columbia Superb F9T continuation model. Dies were destroyed after they made these and will never do it again as they failed to sell well when built.

POLL:
1. Sell and maybe make a profit?
2. Keep and "protect" putting it up on the wall as art?
3. Or, ride it.
4. box it back up and keep for a later time to sell.

View attachment 1727706

View attachment 1727707

View attachment 1727708

View attachment 1727709
You know you can create an actual poll where people just click to vote

Thanks for letting me know, just got it set up.

Last edited:
lol I wish I could, tools are out but we hesitate everytime we go near it with them.

Ok, my beautiful wife would like to know what this would possibly bring in, as in what it could sell for. This would help with the decision.

Any ideas?

Perhaps think about swapping the crank set with something equally new and shiny; and selling the regular 24-tpi fine thread double-D crank to a needy Westfield antique owner, who might not be able to replace OEM coarser thread 20-tpi bearing cones and hardware. Not sure if it would fit tho?

Last edited:
Back