Poll: How often do you check in on the Cabe?

This ad disappears when logged in

How often do you check in on the Cabe?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 7, 2016
Santa Cruz
I’ll say daily. How many times? More than a couple! Definitely not as much as my wife looks at Facebook. I just can’t get into Facebook. I don’t care what you ate, where you went, your religious and political views. Too much info. Just bikes please. Plus my wife can’t see what I’m doing on here. Go Cabe!!!

3-speeder

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 26, 2017
Lansing, MI, United States
I'll check in to see what's new in the parts department. I have a list of things that I might want but sometimes I'll find something that I didn't even know I needed. :laughing: After I check there I'll look for something to read. Always learning something new and sometimes even sharing a nugget of info that I've gleaned. Drooling over the cool bikes sparks my imagination. It's like window shopping.
Additionally, more often than not, I find something that gives me a good laugh. Y'all crack me up. Thank you

Last edited:

Pedals Past

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nov 5, 2017
Napa, CA, United States
more than a few during the week but much less during the weekend. I have a lot of time between things to do ere at work so I spend a lot of time on the interweb. I have 16,000 posts on the Jalopy Journal... mostly while at work.
i make my employees leave there personal phones in their car and or check them at lunch we dont take breaks i pay from time u get there till the time you leave .... i am payin them to make me money ..... you need fired my friend if you found time to post 16k posts from work

Artweld

Sep 4, 2015
How often do you check in on the Cabe?

I know I'm obsessed, but it kills me that folks only view once daily or less often.
At least 3 /4 times a day it's amazing to see and learn all the different things about bicycles such a awesome site of knowledge and parts, history, etc...

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

OhioJones

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Aug 1, 2015
Detroit, United States
i make my employees leave there personal phones in their car and or check them at lunch we dont take breaks i pay from time u get there till the time you leave .... i am payin them to make me money ..... you need fired my friend if you found time to post 16k posts from work
Way to turn this into something negative, sweetheart. Your bike might be from 1938, but the current year is 2019.

dweenk

Nov 13, 2014
Maryland
I voted daily, but it is nearly daily. I check the general, lightweight, lightweight Schwinn, and mountain bike forums.

Cheezer

Nov 7, 2011
Emmett, United States
Daily, few times a day on weekends, more in winter, less in summer. A great group of members, always finding new things to learn.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

dweenk

Nov 13, 2014
Maryland
Way to turn this into something negative, sweetheart. Your bike might be from 1938, but the current year is 2019.
Yeah, and your wife called at 9:30 AM and thought she was having a heart attack. No problem there. You will find the message at lunchtime.

CURTIS L LINDGREN

Dec 19, 2017
Bothell, WA, United States
I check often..................no pattern. Just got beat out of a part this morning 3.2 seconds after it was posted. Coincidence or...................?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture