When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: How often do you check in on the Cabe?

-

How often do you check in on the Cabe?

• Total voters
I’ll say daily. How many times? More than a couple! Definitely not as much as my wife looks at Facebook. I just can’t get into Facebook. I don’t care what you ate, where you went, your religious and political views. Too much info. Just bikes please. Plus my wife can’t see what I’m doing on here. Go Cabe!!!

I'll check in to see what's new in the parts department. I have a list of things that I might want but sometimes I'll find something that I didn't even know I needed. :laughing: After I check there I'll look for something to read. Always learning something new and sometimes even sharing a nugget of info that I've gleaned. Drooling over the cool bikes sparks my imagination. It's like window shopping.
Additionally, more often than not, I find something that gives me a good laugh. Y'all crack me up. Thank you

Last edited:
more than a few during the week but much less during the weekend. I have a lot of time between things to do ere at work so I spend a lot of time on the interweb. I have 16,000 posts on the Jalopy Journal... mostly while at work.
i make my employees leave there personal phones in their car and or check them at lunch we dont take breaks i pay from time u get there till the time you leave .... i am payin them to make me money ..... you need fired my friend if you found time to post 16k posts from work

How often do you check in on the Cabe?

I know I'm obsessed, but it kills me that folks only view once daily or less often.
At least 3 /4 times a day it's amazing to see and learn all the different things about bicycles such a awesome site of knowledge and parts, history, etc...

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

i make my employees leave there personal phones in their car and or check them at lunch we dont take breaks i pay from time u get there till the time you leave .... i am payin them to make me money ..... you need fired my friend if you found time to post 16k posts from work

Way to turn this into something negative, sweetheart. Your bike might be from 1938, but the current year is 2019.

image.jpg

Get off the CABE and get back to work! Haha

I voted daily, but it is nearly daily. I check the general, lightweight, lightweight Schwinn, and mountain bike forums.

Back