When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: How often do you check in on the Cabe?

-

How often do you check in on the Cabe?

• Total voters
Daily, few times a day on weekends, more in winter, less in summer. A great group of members, always finding new things to learn.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Way to turn this into something negative, sweetheart. Your bike might be from 1938, but the current year is 2019.

Yeah, and your wife called at 9:30 AM and thought she was having a heart attack. No problem there. You will find the message at lunchtime.

I check often..................no pattern. Just got beat out of a part this morning 3.2 seconds after it was posted. Coincidence or...................?

Way to turn this into something negative, sweetheart. Your bike might be from 1938, but the current year is 2019.
who u calling sweetheart its not negative its an issue of getting what i am paying for this might be 2019 but bring your phone and look at it 16k times from
my job and we put a dress on you and you can start selling your ass from the phone .... its a hobby do it on your own time .... i look at lunch or before i get up not when working out with my family or gf or watching the warrior game ....... get a life

Yeah, and your wife called at 9:30 AM and thought she was having a heart attack. No problem there. You will find the message at lunchtime.

if she is having a heart attack and had time to call him at work call 911 so they can do something the hospital will call his work .... wtf you play games at work too .......

2019. If my family needs to get ahold of me directly they don't need to share personal information through you. Try to wakeup and you might see that whether you like it or not, we are in much different times. Personally, I despise cell phones. Seeing folks glued to them is ridiculous. But, we all have them. Guess it just depends on how we choose to use them.

If I spent company time looking at the CABE or any social media, I sure wouldn’t be bragging about it. Some companies take that very seriously. I leave it for break times or home.

Back