When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: How often do you check in on the Cabe?

-

How often do you check in on the Cabe?

• Total voters
I'm trying to finish setting up five new or repaired computers in here, that requires some new installations as two are Win 7, two 10 and a new to me slimline 10 plus one of my old Linux Mint machines will return, would love to ride more if it doesn't get to raining a lot (it will), two bikes in the shop (he says all will be done the day before the store closes for good on the 24th), the guy that sent the good Delta Rocket horn with paint issues didn't send the screws with the bracket. A lot to do and sleep before 3 am is good too.

But I will keep you busy in about two weeks with something you were promised...

One of you whose name shall not be divulged but starts with S is a

smarties_large_57233b51-1222-4e29-82bd-733e8d45fac7_1024x1024.jpg

;)

Occasionally = twice a week...... Still a go to for good info, and always keep learning. Have to guide myself away from good threads that turn to opinions, and not facts though. Some just have to chime about everything, and have nothing better to do. poop or get off the pot.......

Back