When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll question regarding a SWAP MEET on Mother's Day.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Would a swap meet in Westfield Ma on Mothers Day be well attended given familial responsibilities??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Jim - ever been to the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford? I took my mom there for Mother's day one year - what a fiasco just to find a parking space. I think if the swap was expanded to include some adjacent antique / kitchey items, it could be a home run. Maybe team up with someone in that space.

I'm less than one hr from Westfield, so location is awesome.

-Will

Hey Jim - ever been to the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford? I took my mom there for Mother's day one year - what a fiasco just to find a parking space. I think if the swap was expanded to include some adjacent antique / kitchey items, it could be a home run. Maybe team up with someone in that space.

-Will
Hi will did you already moved to Farmington?

-Will
Thanks for the great idea Will!

J

Nope.. if it was in Portland we barley get anyone at puyallup swap..I can imagine if it was mother’s day. :0 oh...unless a collection is up for sale for some reason other than a general swap..then everyone under the sun shows up...:0

Back