When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll question regarding a SWAP MEET on Mother's Day.

-

Would a swap meet in Westfield Ma on Mothers Day be well attended given familial responsibilities??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Jim - ever been to the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford? I took my mom there for Mother's day one year - what a fiasco just to find a parking space. I think if the swap was expanded to include some adjacent antique / kitchey items, it could be a home run. Maybe team up with someone in that space.

I'm less than one hr from Westfield, so location is awesome.

-Will

Hey Jim - ever been to the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in New Milford? I took my mom there for Mother's day one year - what a fiasco just to find a parking space. I think if the swap was expanded to include some adjacent antique / kitchey items, it could be a home run. Maybe team up with someone in that space.

-Will
Hi will did you already moved to Farmington?

-Will
Thanks for the great idea Will!

J

Nope.. if it was in Portland we barley get anyone at puyallup swap..I can imagine if it was mother’s day. :0 oh...unless a collection is up for sale for some reason other than a general swap..then everyone under the sun shows up...:0

Back