When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: Why I Won't Buy One of Your Reflectors

-

Select one that best applies

• 5. I can't think outside the box.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. They're too expensive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boris

Old fat tired rider
IMG_4883.JPG
IMG_4860 2 copy 2.jpg

Designed with the classic bike in mind, these handmade custom reflectors combine new faceted reflective acrylic jewels with quality chrome vintage bicycle hardware* (waxed bare metal matte finish on #3 and #5). $20 each plus USPS shipping with tracking anywhere in the lower 48. Personal checks and USPS money orders OK. Sorry, no Paypal.

It’s really tough to choose. We need to be able to choose multiples. I like that you make the votes publicly visible so you can identify the haters for future retribution.

I tried to edit to allow more than one selection, but for some reason I can't edit the text on the poll. Looks like we're stuck with only one selection. So select wisely. As far as I can tell, votes are cast anonymously and only percentages will show up. So with regard to retribution, I can only dream;).

Back