When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pondering....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
...selling my collection. Not because I don't love each and every bike I have, but because I step back and look at the debts I have and realize I should be working harder on paying those off. Not to mention we really want to upgrade our car and house within the next year. How do people sell bikes they love??

...selling my collection. Not because I don't love each and every bike I have, but because I step back and look at the debts I have and realize I should be working harder on paying those off. Not to mention we really want to upgrade our car and house within the next year. How do people sell bikes they love??
Sucks right, but I usually gotta sell something to be able to afford something else. Wish I could’ve kept ‘em all. You got our attention, good luck selling, hope to see some of it on here.

I guess you have to have priorities. I think my perfect home would be a two bedroom apartment attached to a 50 car garage! I got the house I want and only drive old cars so I don’t have to face your dilemma. V/r Shawn

I get that. Sometimes you have to re-access the situation. I hate parting with any of mine, but already had to sell two of them off. No job and have to keep a roof over our heads.

Back