When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poor braking with Morrow prewar hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok @mr.cycleplane im Going to give it hell on this ride just cause I love it and it fits me like a glove . And I believe morrow makes a better roller than ND . These hubs roll for ever just don’t stop as well as ND . But I just want to get rolling, Just ware a better pair off shoes:)

View attachment 1537966

D5B32A90-C510-431A-A6D2-D13003E2F7A4.jpeg

12163A8C-3493-4493-8CC8-39E21C772A3F.jpeg

UPDATE! Bicyclebones-on ebay has in a new supply of these in and they are excellent. At $10 shipped this is a bargain and an easy fix for that worn out Morrow. The lost motion washer fixes two things-allows faster forward movement of the crank after braking and also engages the brakes sooner-adding to riders safety.

I'm gonna have to back pedal on a couple of my bikes I installed morrow hubs on. After riding the 36 I tried to roll up to park table + couldn't stop. One of my 1st upgrades was on 37 - so why does pedal slip goin forward and back. Well it's all bike work for me. I just have to go back with what I learned? And reapply that to first installs. Wheelsets all over my place.

Back