When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poor mans krate let’s see them

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A true poor man could not afford a Krate at all. I was that kid always getting hand-me-downs. So naturally, nowadays i gravitate towards Huffy’s. Heres a Rail I recently acquired. A true poor mans Krate!

2CFB48C9-A8B0-43FE-BD14-B49D369B6DD0.jpeg

If i ever get to town i can go pluck a red one out from under a garage right where it was left in late 70s, was a neighbor friend ,always thought it was dorky with the little front tire, seen it 7 yrs ago renting a stepping stone after selling my house unexpectingly 3 days after i put up a sign.

I know this is an old thread but I figure I'd try and resurrect it, I am building a 70 Apple coaster Krate. Trying to figure out the details on the rear wheel setup, what's it supposed to have? S2 Rim? what hub? which brake? Sprocket?

A true poor man could not afford a Krate at all. I was that kid always getting hand-me-downs. So naturally, nowadays i gravitate towards Huffy’s. Heres a Rail I recently acquired. A true poor mans Krate!

View attachment 1085320
Might have been cheaper back then but today they bring more than a stingray. I sold my huffy rail slingshot 3 a few years back for $1500! Picked it up for $100 just 4 years or so prior. Crazy price jumps!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

My first foray into the vintage muscle bikes was stumbling across a bike in a barn I thought looked cool, so i got it for 20 bucks. It's a 66 Huffy Dragster. I'm just waiting on a my rear tire to show up and I'll put her back together. Still a bit of rubbing and polishing to go though.

My first foray into the vintage muscle bikes was stumbling across a bike in a barn I thought looked cool, so i got it for 20 bucks. It's a 66 Huffy Dragster. I'm just waiting on a my rear tire to show up and I'll put her back together. Still a bit of rubbing and polishing to go though.
Awesome bike at an insane deal!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Back