When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pop quiz: the first post

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
ok, pop quiz time!! what was the first post on the new cabe board and who posted it? nope it wasn't me I missed by about 2 hours.
Scott:cool:

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11 this one is at 5-22-06 but thats the earliest i found

thats the one! I remember the old board and the stuff posted on it. I even kept a bookmark to it because you could still access it for quite a while. it seems kinda apropriate that the first post was about getting back all the information that was to be lost. well we didn't get it back but we did compile a bunch of great new stuff and most of the great old members found it again and some great new ones also. I have really enjoyed this board, thanks guys!:D :D
Scott:cool:

hmmm
i must be missing something then. i looked through every forum listed on this link;
http://www.thecabe.com/vbulletin/index.php
then clicked on the last topic tab and after that clicked on the down arrow to bring up the oldest topic in each forum. and that link never came up. is there private areas or forums? just wondering. i went through this twice just to be thorough. i was never in the old forum, so i don't know about them.
it was a fun quiz anyway.

lol, nevermind. i see what i did wrong. i was looking at the last post time. oldtimers must setting in.

Back