When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope/Barnes/Westfield

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

prewarbikes4sale

I live for the CABE
Barnes for sale. Cool Rare bike. Front wheel is junk. Sold plus shipping. http://vintagebikesforsale.tumblr.com/

gPSTS7G-1.jpg

L0ndVFY-1.jpg

asR7let-1.jpg

BQG30wm-1.jpg

DDTkCmO-1.jpg

Last edited:
SWEET bike, Where did you run up on that at? Isn't that the same as Indian fenders?

very cool bike!
im wondering if anyone knows any history?
what im wondering is...
as most of us know pope,westfield, columbia were all out of westfield ma.
Westfield ma is also home to barnes airport which was named after a dude named vincent e barnes. he donated the land for the airport back in the early 20's, 1923 i think. think there is a connection with the bike or at least the name? looks like the bike certainly could be from around that time.

does that fender have a horizontal seam? i think every indian i have ever seen has vertical seams on the sides. fender just looks diferent than the indian ones i have seen.

sweet bike either way.wish i had the cash.

Last edited:
Cool bike. You gotta question the persons mind that chose that color to slap on it, but it's still a great find. GLWS.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back